The University of Sydney was founded on the principle of enabling each individual to pursue their own personal growth through study, and that dedication continues to this day.
More than 200 different sorts of organizations and organisations run by students invigorate the campus, giving students the opportunity to network and create new friends for life. Over 50,000 students, 3,400 academic staff, and 320,000 alumni make up the University of Sydney’s global community.
The University of Sydney is one of the top 50 universities in the world, according to the University of Sydney. In the domains of education, research, student experience, and graduate employment, it is regarded as a global leader. It has an outstanding track record in both research and academic accomplishment. As students go through their education, the institution is devoted to providing chances for them to develop and flourish.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of Sydney;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Postgraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 22,800AUD;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2021.
The China Council Postgraduate Research Scholarship is currently available at the University of Sydney, Australia, for all postgraduate and international students in all subjects.
- Bursary to assist with tuition costs, i.e. the course fee;
- The annual maintenance assistance payment from the Chinese government is currently around $22,800.
- Upon the scholarship’s expiration, the basic price for international flight travel from China to Sydney and return;
- The cost of applying for a student visa in Australia;
- During the scholarship time, overseas students will be covered by medical insurance.
- Candidates must submit a full and official application to be considered for a doctorate program at the University of Sydney, and will be offered an unconditional offer of admission.
- The University of Sydney must give a scholarship for tuition expenses to the recipients.
- The nominee must fulfill any selection requirements established by the China Scholarship Council.
- Candidates must be able to commence Doctoral studies at the University of Sydney without having completed any extra coursework;
- The nominees must fulfill the Department of Immigration and Border Protection’s conditions for the release of a postgraduate research student visa in Australia.
- Formal academic records in both the original language and in English translation;
- Proposal of the student’s research;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Student’s Visa;
- Two Referee.
Students must have an honors bachelor’s or master’s degree, or an advanced academic degree with a substantial research concentration, or an equivalent qualification that demonstrates research experience, quality, and ability.
Conditions of Language
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 68;
- IELTS: 7.0;
- TOEFL IBT: 96.