How To Register & Login To Absa Online / Internet Banking Botswana
In today’s banking guide, I’ll teach you how to register for Absa Bank online banking in Botswana, how to log in to your account, and how to do some basic banking activities.
In addition, I will respond to some of the questions that people have sent me via email, social media, or the comments area.
Don’t forget that Barclays Bank Botswana has changed its name to Absa Bank Botswana after rebranding.
Absa Bank, on the other hand, uses the majority of Barclays’ internet banking services.
Don’t worry about it since I’ll show you how to perform almost anything with Absa’s online banking services.
Let’s get started!
Registering For Absa Botswana Online Banking Account
In order to register for the Absa Botswana internet banking account simply follow the below instructions.
- Open your browser and go to https://www.absa.co.bw/personal/.
- On the main page, click on “Internet banking“.
- You will be taken to the Absa Bank Botswana online banking login page.
- On that page, you will see the “Login” and “Registration” options.
- If you have already registered for the internet banking service, then enter your username and password to sign in to your account.
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the right to begin the online banking registration process.
- Select your Identification type in the drop-down. This can be either Passport or National ID for the Absa online banking registration.
- Enter exactly your ID number in the field below.
- After that, select your date of birth in this format: Day/Month/Year.
- In the drop-down below the date, select your account type, thus either Absa Account Number or Credit Card.
- Enter the account number you want to use for the Absa internet banking in Botswana.
- In the next section, enter your branch code. You can use the “Branch Lookup” button to select your Absa branch.
- You will be asked to enter a random number of your Credit Card.
- Enter precisely the numbers that appear in the boxes.
- Next, select your Absa Bank Botswana Debit Card Expiry date.
- Also, for the Absa online banking to be completed, you need to enter your card CVV number.
- Accept the Absa Botswana Online banking “Terms and Conditions” to proceed.
- Check if all the various information you have entered is correct.
- Finally, click on “Next” to continue the registration.
- Follow the instructions to complete the Absa online banking registration.
After successfully registering for Absa Botswana internet banking, you will receive an email confirming your registration on the digital banking platform.
You can now conduct local and international transactions using your Absa Botswana internet banking account.
Login In To Your Absa Botswana Internet Banking Account
What happens now that you’ve signed up for an Absa Bank Botswana online banking account?
You must first log into your Absa bank account online and begin transacting.
That is rather simple, however if you are still having trouble, here is how to sign in your Absa online banking account in Botswana:
Go to https://online.absa.co.bw/.
Enter your username in the first box.
In the next section, enter your password.
Click on the “Log In” button to sign in to your internet banking account.
That’s it on how you can log in to your Absa online banking account in Botswana
People can forget their usernames, passwords, or both in several cases.
If this occurs, select “Forgot your username” or “Forgot your password” from the drop-down menus.
After that, you’ll be given a few steps to get your Absa Botswana online banking account’s login and password.
How To Check Your Absa Online Banking Account Balance
Follow this simple guide in order to check your Absa Botswana account balance online on the internet
- Visit the Absa website
- Go to the “Internet Banking Section“.
- Login to your Absa account.
- Go to the Account section.
- Select the account number you want to check the balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
That’s how simple it is to check the balance of your Absa online account. As a result, you can either download or print your bank account balance.
What you can do with your Absa Botswana online banking account includes but not limited to;
- 1. View account information.
- 2. You can download and print your Absa bank account statement.
- 3. Access your proof of payments and download or print them.
- 4. It enables you to view your credit card or debit card statement.
- 5. You can also transfer money to other accounts.
- 6. Contact Absa customer care.
- 7. You can link your Absa Bank accounts.
- 8. Pay utility.
- 9. Buy airtime from your Barclays online banking account.
- 10. You can also load your mobile money wallet with your Absa online banking account.
- 11. Get instant interest rates as well as foreign exchange.
There are numerous things you may do with your Absa Botswana online banking account, as you can see from the list of services above.
Use the comments section below to share your thoughts or personal experience with any of Absa’s digital banking services.