Western Michigan University is located in Kalamazoo, which is halfway between Detroit and Chicago. The Haworth College of Business, the College of Engineering and Applied Sciences, and the College of Education and Human Development all offer more than 140 undergraduate programs and a number of master’s degrees. Graduate students interested in working in the health field can enroll in top-rated programs that teach speech therapists, medical assistants, rehabilitation counselors, and audiologists.
WMU students may become engaged after class by joining one of over 300 student organizations, participating in a recreational sport, or joining one of 30 sororities and federations. WMU students may take a 40-minute journey to South Haven’s Lake Michigan beaches or visit the town’s numerous theaters and festivals.
- Host University: Western Michigan University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$ – 15,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 1st, 2022.
The WMU Diether H.Haenicke International Scholarship Awards is now available for all International and Undergraduate Students in all subjects at the Western Michigan University, USA.
Western Michigan University has been working to develop students into well-lived individuals so that they are able to achieve their goals and significantly have an influence on society. Students will be provided with the means to discuss mental health issues to educate and support others in reaching out for help.
Western Michigan University will give out a variety of scholarships with varying amounts of money. At the start of the fall and spring semesters, half of the reward will be deposited into the student’s personal account.
- GPA 3.50 – 3.69: 5,000$;
- GPA 3.70 – 3.94: 7,500$;
- GPA 3.95 – 4.0: 15,000$.
- The candidate must have been accepted at Western Michigan University and may not be an international resident of the United States in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- A scholar obtaining an undergraduate credential who is coming to WMU for the first time after high school or transferring from another post-secondary institution.
Students in their first year are not needed to fill out a form. When students are accepted to Western Michigan University, they will be instantly and automatically considered for this wonderful opportunity. When students enter into their accounts after being admitted to the University, they will see a link to apply for these allocations on the front page.
In order to be accepted, participants are required to demonstrate a strong academic record and have a high school diploma.
- Diplomas, test scores, grade sheets, and certificates are among the academic records of all high schools and post-secondary institutions represented or in attendance.
- Demonstration of sufficient financial assistance for the first academic year of study at WMU, in accordance with the estimated cost of attendance;
- Application Fee Non-Refundable of $100; Identification Page of Passport Copy; English Language Proficiency Evidence; Application Fee Non-Refundable of $100.
Conditions of Language:
All successful students must demonstrate English language proficiency in the areas of speaking, writing, and reading.