International Student Scholarship, CSU Foundation, Australia, 2022/2023
Charles Sturt University has been committed to assisting local residents in improving their lives and communities for more than a century. It is now Australia’s premier local university, reaching out to students all over the world with cutting-edge online learning. Charles Sturt University takes pleasure in assisting students in discovering their sense of purpose and allowing them to make a good impact; it is in the university’s DNA, in fact.
“The knowledge of respecting understanding how to live well in a world that is worth living in,” is one of the most essential phrases in the university’s language, and it is at the heart of what Charles Sturt University stands for. That’s why the university offers scholarships and research funding to students all over the world; it’s also a business, government, and community partner that helps people contribute to making the world a better place to live, with fields of study ranging from animal science and agriculture to health and computer science to law enforcement and education.
About The Award
- Host University: Charles Sturt University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Graduate and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 22, 2022.
The CSU Foundation Scholarship is currently open to all graduate, undergraduate, and international students at Charles Sturt University in Australia, in all subjects.
By offering convenient teaching facilities, Charles Sturt University is committed to ensuring that all students succeed in their studies. Students at Charles Sturt University develop their skills, which will help them in the workplace.
Scholarship Benefits: Charles Sturt University will contribute $5,000 to help them complete their training in Australia during the academic year 2022-2023.
- To be accepted, the candidate must be a full or part-time tuition paying international student;
- Identified financial need.
Candidates must be accepted into the institution to be considered for a scholarship. Then they must submit an application for a scholarship.
Candidates must fulfill all of the university’s entry requirements.
- Submit a current curriculum vitae;
- ATAR or its equivalent;
- Academic records from former school.
Conditions of Language:
International students must meet the following English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements for the majority of classes:
- To demonstrate that you have a good degree of English language studies;
There isn’t a single performance test result that is less than 5.5.
- With an Academic IELTS score from the previous two years, you can:
- At least a 6 on a scale of 1-10
- accomplishment of a credential recognized by Charles Sturt University to be equivalent to the Academic IELTS certification and its minimal prerequisite scores
For more information, please visit the official website: