Have you applied for the Holland Scholarship for non-EEA students? You have a once in a lifetime opportunity to apply for an International Scholarship if you are prepared. Afterwards, apply for a Holland Scholarship!
Students from outside of the Netherlands can apply for the Holland Scholarship, which is offered by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and a number of Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
About the SCHOLARSHIP
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, you must be an international student from outside the European Economic Area (EEA). You may meet individuals from all over the world, learn about cultural differences, and collaborate with an international team while you study in Holland. What a priceless opportunity this has been!”
Field(s) of Study
Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at one of the partner universities in an appropriate field of study.
Number of Awards
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Full-time Bachelors, Masters.
The award is worth €5,000. It’s important to realize that this is not a full-tuition grant.
Only one grant can be granted at a time, for a period of one year.
• Eligible Countries: Non-EEA Countries
• Entrance Requirement: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- At one of the participating Dutch universities, you are applying for a full-time undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- An institution of your choice’s standards are met.
- You do not hold a degree from a Dutch educational institution.
- Non-EU/EER member state nationality is required.
- During the previous five years, I haven’t resided in Europe for more than a year;
- I’ve only been to the Netherlands once or twice as an exchange student;
- PThU’s worldwide Master of Theology (depth) program has received my application.
- To be eligible, candidates must have a strong academic record and a strong interest in their chosen topic of study.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
If you match the selection criteria for the Holland Scholarship, you can apply to the Dutch institution of your choosing. The Protestant Theological University’s Holland Scholarship application deadline is 1 May 2020.
1 February 2022.
How to Apply
- The application deadline is either February 1 or May 1 of this year. Please check the institution’s website to see whether your application deadline has passed.
Information about application procedures and deadlines may be found online at your preferred college. For complete instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, please see the official website (link provided below).